Saturday, May 8, 2010

Two of a kind!

I have not been out taking pictures today. I decided to find a picture that was taken today. Out of the past 10 years, I could not find one picture taken on May 8th. This one of Dutchess and Molly was taken on May 9, 2002. There are others that were taken around May 8, but I really like this picture. Not that it is taken professionally, but just because it is of two great dogs. Mine, Dutchess, is the black lab. Mom's, Molly, is the yellow lab. It was within this last year that both dogs died. A real heartbreak for our family. I love this picture because it shows how happy they were. Labs are wonderful dogs. The dogs didn't mess up the fence. It was like that before we got there... I think. If I could clone a dog, I would have had Dutchess cloned. I am sure the same could be said for Molly.

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo, too. I always thought that Dutchess was saying, "I didn't mess up the fence, Molly did." and Molly was saying, "It wasn't me, it was Dutchess." The happy smiles could have been their way to deflect responsibility, but of course, they were always smiling!

    ReplyDelete